Re: Humakti are sociopaths

From: nichughes2001 <nick.hughes_at_...>
Date: Sat, 06 Jul 2002 07:23:56 -0000

> Humakti do share the characteristics. Not terribly empathic
> as a group, I suspect.
> I can see some of them being sociopaths. But I think most
> people over-stereotype sociopaths. Sure, that minor criminal who
> knocked over the liquor store might be a sociopath. But that rich
> successful expert surgeon might be one as well.

As might well be that extremely successful general, which is the context in which I raised the issue of sociopaths. Several very famous and successful generals have been subject to suggestions that they were fully functional sociopaths.

Of course I'm not saying that all Humakti must be sociopaths, I'm not saying that all Humakti must be *anything* other than individuals with their own traits and motivations.

--
Nic