Re: Humakt's Gifts

From: andyhoward39 <ahoward39_at_...>
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2002 21:29:09 -0000

I think that's what he wanted to do. "By the way, Mr Sword, I'm off to the Upland Marsh tomorrow so how's about a nifty gift, it being a holy day and all." My response (spur of the moment) being "OK grasshopper, but first you must learn the way of Li Phanquann, which the durulz can tell you about next episode." Or something along those lines.

Of course, by the time he gets there its no longer a holy day, but I think I'll let him keep the bonus to crossing over. Basically I'm not going to hinder the character because of the problems I've made for myself.

Andy