Re: Lunar Engineer, I think

From: jeffkyer <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2002 13:33:48 -0000

> I think Gian is absolutely right. An imperial Army military
> engineer would probbaly worship Yanafal Tarnils or Uvairinus,
> while a more accademic architect might worship irripi Ontor, or
> even Buserian (after all, many ancient temples or religious
> structures were aligned with heavenly phenomena).
>
> Appropriate subcults of any of these might be fun, though.
>

> Simon Hibbs

Or one of the Lodril professions/subcults - I think there's a 'builder' kind of deity in the 10 professions.

But I like the thought of a practical, hairy-eared bunch of engineers having to put up with overly refined architects who don't know squat about the REAL world. (But I've been reading Lindsey Davis's Body in the Bathouse again)

Jeff