Re: Lunar Engineer, I think

From: simon_hibbs2 <simon.hibbs_at_...>
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2002 11:42:16 -0000

> So, you can perfectly imagine a highly specialized "Lunar Architect
> Cult", but your man (or woman) could more simply be a skilled Seven
> Mother initiate, with a passion or family tradition for building.

I think Gian is absolutely right. An imperial Army military engineer would probbaly worship Yanafal Tarnils or Uvairinus, while a more accademic architect might worship irripi Ontor, or even Buserian (after all, many ancient temples or religious structures were aligned with heavenly phenomena).

Appropriate subcults of any of these might be fun, though.

Simon Hibbs