Re: delecti

From: simon_hibbs2 <simon.hibbs_at_...>
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2002 13:55:23 -0000

> His sphere is over dead bodies and he re-incarnates into new bodies
> because the old ones become too decayed. If he were capable of
> incarnating into an imperishable body, I think he would have
probably
> thought of it by now.

While canonicaly I think Peter is probably correct, i.e. if the question is 'Canonicaly, does Delecti have the power to transfer into animated golems instead of corpses?' the answer is no. However if the question is 'Could a campaign in which Delecti discovers a way to transfer into an animated, over-engineered dwarven super-golem and the PCs must try to stop him, make a great game?', the answer is probably yes.

At which point, I'd go for it if I were you.

Simon Hibbs