Re: Humakt's Gifts

From: nichughes2001 <nick.hughes_at_...>
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2002 07:50:05 -0000

As the player concerned I'd say he did a pretty good job in this case. I sympathise with his point however, some feats are easier to think of viable quests for than others, its a pity if a potentially significant part of the story has to be passed over because of this.

> If you can, read (or reread) Morden Defends the Camp. Several Feats
are
> mentioned, yet there is no indication of exactly what they do or
what
> myth you would have to re-enact to learn them. Ambiguous references
are
> a blessing, not a curse.

Personally I'm finding fairy tales a blessing, not so much for the stories themselves but more for the fairly tale logic that they all seem to follow. Of course I *have* to read them on a nightly basis so maybe I'm just clutching at straws here.

--
Nic