Re: Canal in Prax

From: simon_hibbs2 <simon.hibbs_at_...>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 15:18:53 -0000

> So the child/godling could actually be his son (a nephew of Zola
Fel,
> thanks granny)

I think that's spot on - he had the canal built, so it's "His Baby", quite literaly.

> But how much powerful such a wyter could be? Son of a Nymph (not a
> prime greatness deity), who's daughter of a local god/spirit, and a
> mere human.
>
> I figure a weak one-mastery-rating being at best, or is my approach
> wrong?

I suppose the real question is what kinds of things should it be capable of doing (flooding fields, drowning people, etc) and figure out how good you think it should be at them. One mastery seems low to me, but it is only a child I suppose.

Simon