Re: Disciple Questions

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 08:42:18 -0700

Wes:

>Wind Lords are required to lose all magic gained from _membership_ in
>other Orlanth Aspects at this point. I assume that a Storm Lord is as
>well. Disciples in general may not _use_ magic from another god, not
>even other aspects. How does this affect magic gained through
>_heroquesting_ rather than _membership_.

I'll admit to being hazy on the rules as written (especially since I don't have them in front of me), but my take on this was that disciples can't maintain a relationship with more than one god, due to the strength of that relationship.

Magic gained by heroquesting isn't maintained by a relationship with a deity, so disciples woudln't lose it.

--

David Dunham     A Sharp     david_at_...
Voice/Fax: 206 783 7404     http://a-sharp.com