RE: Why He Hates Lunars

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_at_...>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 08:50:09 +0100

An uz of our acquaintance writes:

> Why I Hate Lunars

It seems his major objection to the Lunar Way is that it is an all-embracing revelation, with something to offer everyone[*]:

> Those Lunars'll just tell you what you want to hear, every time.
> Know how to tell when a Lunar is lying?
> His lips are moving.

Poor, benighted creature! Must have spoken to too many Lhankor Mhy sages. If only he would listen more closely to the Seven Mothers priestesses, he would come to realise that these various appealing accounts are all *truths*, not lies! The Lunar Way really *is* as good -- for everybody[*] -- as we say it is!

Love and peace to all,

Nick

[*] with a few obvious and soon-to-be-rectified exceptions - cf. Issaries, Inc.'s next publication for details.