Plea for information : Locaem

From: Dave Bailey <dave.bailey_at_...>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 16:59:49 +0100

Hello All,

        I just thought I'd go fishing for extra information on some stuff, like many I'm working my way up to starting a campaign and have chosen to do it with a clan from the Locaem tribe. Problem is the amount of information I've managed to gather from all my material, which doesn't include Questlines and Tales <10, the net & digest doesn't amount to much, I was hoping somebody may be able to add something to this little list:

  1. Fought off the Balmyr and Sambari in 1400 (ish) for land, peace came through Sartar when he created the Wilm's Kirk Confederation.
  2. The Chief was Alfgar Goodspear in 1624 for Home of the Bold - I don't have that either.
  3. It has 7 clans, the only named one is Zethnoring which were transferred from the Colymar in 1613 by the Lunars.
  4. population - 1610 6,000, 1621 7,500
  5. Land includes Famegrave (pop 400) and Wilm's Kirk (pop 1,800) with a small library.
  6. Probably pro lunar, enough to participate in the Full Moon Year celebrations (?)
  7. Like spears.

Is there anything else out there that folks know? When is the Full Moon Year?

The Pegasus Plateau is on Locaem lands, does Pegasi exist there still? ( or even at all?) If so stats?

thanks in advance

Dave.

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient you must not copy, distribute, or take any action or reliance on it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender. Any unauthorised disclosure of the information contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited.