Tap Dancing

From: Peter Larsen <peterl_at_...>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 08:51:30 -0500

        Peter Metcalfe makes a good chase for Tapping being chaotic (there's a chaos god of it, apparently), so my previous post should not be taken as a suggestion that tapping isn't chaotic, but (this is a long-winded yesbut, I suppose) if tapping is chaotic and the Brithini have been doing it since Malkion made dirt, why aren't they chaotic? I'm not just talking about the Brithini culture, either; there are some Brithini who have been around nearly that long, merrily (well, dourly, they aren't exactly a merry bunch) tapping away. Why don't these wizards become Broos or ooze or whatever you choose?

Peter Larsen