Re: Re: Individuation

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 07:17:32 -0700

At 12:10 PM 9/10/2002 -0000, you wrote:
>Oh I like number 2, it covers very nicely something that has bothered
>me. Why are you not able to tell individuals from among your
>ancestors.

It is because individuality is possible only on the material plane where the conditions require people be separated from their core selves because the world is made of everything.
After death the characteristics which were accumulated into the personal time/space/consciousness continuum fade away simply because the Otherworlds have no time/space/consciousness continuum. Individuals who have done something powerful enough to be worshipped as a hero retain their individuality as long as they are remembered and worshipped.
Otherwise, it's by by ego.

Greg Stafford, greg_at_...
Issaries, Inc. 900 Murmansk St., Suite 5; Oakland, CA 94607 Phone: (510) 452 1648 Fax: (510) 302 0385 Publisher of Hero Wars, Roleplaying in Glorantha See our site at: <www.glorantha.com>