Re: Gloranthan Scenes be Drawn by O. K. M. (OT)

From: illuminate33 <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_...>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 21:18:46 -0000

> > Some of the illustrations are very nice. (Though I am somewhat
disturbed
> by
> > the guy in the pink teddy bear suit smoking a cigarette)

Roderick:>
> Oh, I don't know, I just thought he was a Amusement-park employee
taking a
> break. What, there's some *other* reason to wear a pink Teddy-Bear
costume?

"If someone play Harrek in LE, his polar bear cape might be colored by red light shining". Maybe it is the Tragic Death of Ignifer, perfectly IMHO.

> I'm not a big fan of the anime head style, so most of the humans
didn't do
> much for me, but I liked the trolls - nice and scary-looking, and
the ducks
> are just plain fun :-)

Generally, I agree with you. Anyway, I'm not expert of this field. Sorry, John. Please ask Malion or other japanese HWers about it.

TI