theme music

From: kmnellist_at_...
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 18:02:51 EDT

I had an idea relating the the movie style drama that Hero Wars simulates. I am going to try it, I think, next session I run. The essence of an Extended contest is that the guy with the most AP is winning and, in a movie, gets all the background music. I am going to ask my players to choose some appropriate theme tunes to be played if they are the top AP. If they have the most AP, we play their tune. As narrator, I have a number of theme-tunes-for-bad-things-and-villains.

Is this a really corny bad idea?

If answer is yes, should I try it anyway?

What tuen would you use for your character, and why?

Keith