Lunar heroquester and cyclical effects on magic

From: Ian Cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_...>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 23:37:22 -0000

Lunar heroquester goes to GodsWar. Uh, what happens about the cyclical effects on their magic. Is the moon cyclic at this point? Does this not effect you? If you are taking on the role of your god maybe not, but you might just be a follower, so...

I guess related is if I go back to the Darkness to a point where my god is dead (I'm say a vingkotling huddled in my hill fort) do I get no magic (like in Orlanth is Dead, because Orlanth is dead now or Ernalda is sleeping), because my god cannot be contacted. Is part of what these sruvival stories are about:H ow we survived when we had n magic from the gods, and how we got it back?