Re: Re: Another Cyclical Question

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 20:51:33 +0100

On Fri, 27 Sep 2002 15:32:56 -0400, Andrew Barton <AndrewBarton_at_compuserve.com> wrote:

>But, women in a high state of training or with low body fat often stop
>their cycles (I've heard this of both Olympic athletes, and female
>partisans in Yugoslavia during WW2). So IMG I allow any female players
>with female characters who wish, to say that their characters suffer no
>serious effects from their cycles. I've never had a male player with a
>female character even think of the issue.

I've thought about it, decided I didn't want to deal with it (through doubt I could do it properly) and decided either the above, or that it's something that happens during downtime or on the scenarios she (one of them, I run a selection of female characters) misses.

"But why don't you take your Vingan, we need a warrior?" "Why not? Why NOT? WHY SHOULD I? WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING? WHAT USE ARE YOU ANYWAY?"
"Oh, right, that time again..."
**Whack!**

OK, it's stereotyped, I've never actually had to say it...

>Gloranthan elves presumably don't have this problem. A Troll female with
>PMS may come under the heading of too awful to even think about.

I guess it's pretty much a permanent condition for Babeester Gori...

Wulf