Re: Battle Magic Gone Bad

From: Philippe Sigaud <sigaud_at_...>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 08:47:01 +0100 (CET)

En r�ponse � Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>:

> > > The Lunar secret is to give members of disparate groups
> > > the same Guardian Being

> > I wonder if Uz can do the same, in the (rare) cases when they act as
> > a race (well, family) and not as a group of clans ?
>
> Well, it's supposed to be one of the Lunar Superweapons so it should be
> an extremely rare effect.

But argrath could/would do it ?
Then IMG, the Heroes will also and the Pharaoh will show the way. They already can work their magic on one another without problem, as part of a Kethaelan Six-Group. (with Uz and Right-Arm shamans, caladran fire-dancer, esrolian and heortland devotees and Left-Arm Mechanist-Wizard) Halas, they're not a fighting group : best one may be an esrolian philosopher with 14 in CC (staff fighting). But they are pushing w2 in other abilities... I guess they won't think of the military uses of their powers :)

I think Uz can almost do the same thing, as they can already use different types of magic simultaneously. Maybe they didn't have to use it for the past centuries, but now the Food Wars are here.

Now, agreed, the lunar have _truly_ different units at their disposal and lots of them. I can imagine the power of that...

Philippe