Re: Heroes Behaving Badly

From: andyhoward39 <ahoward39_at_...>
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2002 19:05:02 -0000

Yep, that's certainly true

> No Orlanthi is perfect and it would
> be dull if player heroes were all ideal Orlanthi all of the time

Some of the time, that's all I ask ;)

<snip>

> I'm more curious as to why the heroes actually helped in beating
> up their friend. Did they think he did wrong? Were they trying
> to ingratiate themselves with the enemy? Was the victim a prick
> that needed to be taken down a peg or two?

I'm probably not the best judge of that ;) I'll ask Keith.

> Was his actions
> disruptive to the clan?

There was some fractious behaviour at the moot, with the heroes evenly split between those who wanted to attack the neighbouring clan, and those who felt such action would bring the wrath of the entire tribe down on the clan's head.

> Simply saying that they took the easy
> bad path doesn't tell us a lot.

True, but (a) I don't want to bore everyone with the full ins and outs of the session, and (b) I happen to think that the actions of the heroes were 'bad', regardless of any supposed justification.

Andy