Re: Humakti numbers

From: Nick Eden <nick_at_...>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 23:41:16 +0000

On Wed, 18 Dec 2002 15:23:33 +0200 (EET), you wrote:

>Very nice Greg!
>
>It's good to have something like that to go with our books of lofty
>mythology.
>
>I just got to thinking of those Humakti dominant clans. 250 humakti.
>Let's say 200 initiates and 50 devotees and parhaps a diciple. How does
>such a clan survive?
>
>I suppose the initates live a fairly normal life still, but doesn't such
>a clan suffer from low fertility (children, cattle and crops) and a
>general somber mood.
>
>Two whole clans of goth-heortlings in Sartar :)
>
> -Adept

I wouldn't phrase it quite like Graham, but remember the one Humakti clan we really know about is the Lismelder Greydog clan which serves as a bulwark against Delecti and he Marsh.

Here the clan wouldn't be able to survive anywhere else, without the support of the tribe, but wouldn't have to.

York BSAC Web Page:
http://website.lineone.net/~york_bsac