Re: Re: Humakti numbers

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 01:24:54 +0200 (EET)

I actually like the idea of Humakti dominant clans. I was expressing surprise, not rejection with my comment.

As we can immediately see from the amount of comments, there are some rather unique problems and questions regarding life in a humakti dominant clan.

But this is good. Such strange folk make excellent spice for the game, and parhaps player characters (and the players) get to see a different side of Humakt and the humakti in a clan where they are common and normal, as opposed to strange and frightening.

I also liked the idea that the humakti clans are supported by the rest of the tribe to a large extent. I'd also think a significant portion of that 200 tends to spend time as warriors for the other clans in such a tribe.

Anyway, if I was living in a peaceful fertility oriented Ernaldan clan, I'd propably feel quite good about carting our share of food to sustain those 200 humakti. Who's going to mess with a tribe like that?

        -Adept