What I've always wanted!

From: Peter Tracy <bachelornewtling_at_...>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 08:32:52 +1100

One thing that always thrilled AND annoyed me about Glorantha was the maps.

They were never really consistent.

We all (85%) remember Hurbis' inaccurate maps, vague and unreadable, and every published source varies ever so slightly. Ommitions here and there, always different.

What I've always wanted was a collection of all these crazy maps (I started a photocopied folder), to flick thru and what not.

I really want maps drawn by Gloranthans, from different cultures and viewpoints (ie; Subjective or say Lunar v Olranthi Sartar), not just a general (objective "this is how it IS!") map of an area.

Lets face it the discrepancies between maps make much more MGF (alierate that!). The mythic maps have great potential (if only I put that in the last sentance too!) for mischief.

The Issaries site collection is good, but we Gloranthans (85%) deserve a much more hectic and overwhelming resource. For a start we could get a list of all published (and unpublished) maps and work on it.

Damn... got leave for work.

Happy New Year

Pete