Re: What I've always wanted!

From: David Cake <dave_at_...>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 18:01:22 +0800

At 8:32 AM +1100 2/1/03, Peter Tracy scribbled:
>One thing that always thrilled AND annoyed me about Glorantha was the maps.
>
>They were never really consistent.

        I really liked the maps that showed slightly different features in slightly different places and such. I liked that aspect.

        Wildly varying scales for the same maps, though, just really made me damn annoyed.

        One of the running in jokes in my gaming group is whenever a map is shown with no sensible scale (or no scale at all) and someone asks what the scale is, we answer 'keymiles', which we all understand to mean 'there might as well be no scale'.

	Cheers
		David