Re: Re: Cheap flights to Toronto

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 14:47:27 -0800

At 08:24 PM 1/21/2003 -0000, you wrote:
>How about we hear from folks on why they go
>and what they enjoy?

Nicely said, Melanie.

For me, I really enjoy the chance to be amid the Glorantha Tribe. I try to be as accessible as possible -- if you see me, you can talk to me. I invite that.
I enjoy the chance to communicate face to face with fans. In personal contact this way one word is worth a hundred words of email/list communications.
I love the Q&A because I can learn what people want to know, and see where I have gone too far away from that.
You have a chance to see how I, and other notables, actually play the game. I like the seminars because I can talk to a lot of people at once. I like the non-seminars because I can meet people -- real people. And as I said, face to face is real, worth a hundred times the same words in a secondary medium.

Greg Stafford, greg_at_...
Issaries, Inc.
P.O. Box 272914 Concord, CA 94527 (510) 524-7619 Publisher of HeroQuest, Roleplaying in Glorantha See our site at: <www.glorantha.com>