Re: Glorantha D20?

From: Ian Cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_...>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 17:51:07 -0000

> I personally would not buy Glorantha d20, GURPS, nor RQ4.
> HQ for me.
> Anyone else ?

I'd live with an alternate rules set, but I prefer HQ if I can get it.

One thing I see commented on at the business/publishing forums on rpg.net is that the D20 market is saturated. Publishers are now lucky to sell 1000 copies of a new D20 release and only the established names in the D20 market are doing well. D20 Glorantha might not be the panacea everyone thinks it is for bringing in new gamers, because the product might be lost amidst the masses of ohter material out there.