Venues Outside the Ghetto

From: James Frusetta <gerakkag_at_...>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 22:16:55 +0300

A practical question relating to the ongoing discussion:

Being now out of the loop when it comes to periodicals and such for RPGing in general, what are the suggested venues for Gloranthan material?

The various Gloranthan publications, I warrant, are probably read mostly by Gloranthaphiles. Web publishing is useful, but it's something people look *for*, rather than a way to draw in new people (I get about an e-mail or two a year for my own site, saying "This is interesting, what's the game system," but then again, I'm a bit more narrow than others...).

So what magazines (or online sites) would the more informed suggest, that we should all be submitting scenarios, materials, articles and the like?

Sbogom,

James