Re: What attracted you to Glorantha?

From: markmohrfield <markmohrfield_at_...>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 01:24:10 -0000

> As a diversion while we all settle down, how about a round
of "What
> excited me about Glorantha in the first place?"

Three things come to mind

The innovative rules. I liked skill based system which allowed you to become better at say, picking pockets without becoming better at attacking things.

The original setting. For once something that didn't rip off Tolkien.

Magic. I like to play magic users of some kind, and in Glorantha everyone knows at least some magic. Therefore i get to play a magic user without limiting the options for the kind of character I play.

                                                 Mark Mohrfield