Re: What attracted you to Glorantha?

From: Newt <newtiswrong_at_...>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 12:25:05 -0000

> seem to bear this out) who are happy to accept that feats work by
> allowing you to do what the feat describes...

>From Demoing games at conventions I have certainly found that this is
the case. New players in fact getting carried away with the system once they realise that they have ultimate freedom to do what they want with the Magic as long as it broadly fits with the name given by the feat, and that they are limited by the power rank. This is of course after a couple of uncomfatbale moments when they fail to find any skill or magic descriptions in the rule book. Also I had one player almost run screaming when he realised there wasn't any hit points in the rules....but he soon settled down and was happliy calculating AP bids to annilate his enemy :)

:O)Newt