Re: Vinga

From: John Hughes <nysalor_at_...>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 12:44:16 +1000

Alexandre:

> > Vinga is known as the daughter of Vingkot and the
> > Winter Wife.
>
> And I thought that she was his mother... ;)

Resonance, all resonance. :) Of course the Red Woman Drenya was mother of King Heort. Or so my clan teaches... ;)

A Resonating John

nysalor_at_...                          John Hughes
johnp.hughes_at_...

The heroes filled their drinking cups with wine Sainted with water, which is best, and sipped; And what in them was noble, grew;
And truthfulness, with many meanings, spread Over the slopes and through the leafy spears As Priam thrust the knife into the white lamb's throat. - Christopher Logue, The War Machine.