An accessible list for an accessible game (WAS Re: Re: re. (Now I have some questions))

From: Viktor Haag <vhaag_at_...>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 18:47:42 -0500

Robin D. Laws writes:

> The GD is not the trashcan. It is meant for another level of
> Gloranthan enjoyment -- the reveling in non-basic subjects and
> the joyful traversing of miles of minutiae. The goddess has
> many paths...

That's cool. However, it's daily digest format makes it a real pain to participate in. Providing single-email access as opposed to digest (even if messages were batched and dispatched, daily) would be a huge improvement... <grumble grumble>

Also, I thought I asked rather basic questions, really... (perhaps not)...

--
Viktor