Re: Hot Tin

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 20:36:22 -0800

Julian

>Looking at the cover of ST, one can't fail
>to notice that the Vingan bears a coronet of
>*blue* metal, and has a spear blazing with *blue*
>fire.

That's my art direction, and while I don't recall mentioning the color of the decoration (trusting Stefano Gaudiano to do his usual excellent job), all good magic in King of Dragon Pass (and this cover) is blue. Evil magic is always a different color (I believe it's often a sickly green in KoDP, since red was reserved for future evil magic, like the cover of Imperial Lunar Handbook).

And to a close inspection, her motion rune headband is glowing with magic.

--

David Dunham   dunham_at_...
Glorantha/HW/RQ page: http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha.html