RE: Re: Appearance of Red Moon

From: Mark Vials <eurmal_at_...>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 13:15:40 +0100

Hello all on the lists. My first post, so excuse me if I've missed anyone's opinion with what I add.

 Andre and Nick write :

> Why should the Red moon glow?

Because she... does?

Look, it's as simple as this:

I've got a piece of Moon Rock here (it's the most precious thing I own). See it? It glows red.

Up there in the sky is a great big Red Moon made of this stuff. And what do you suppose it does? It glows red.

 Ok, Now I agree that the Moon glows, it radiates red light. My 'What if?' opinion is that Destix, rather than casting shadow is a form of invisible shade.
This shade absorbs the light rather than casting a shadow on the face of the moon.
Depending on the day, depends on how much of the Moon is Englobed by Destix. Now, The Magic of Yara Aranis in the Reaching Moon Temples in my opinion draws the Lunar Glow through Destix to the surrounding 'parish'.
This explains away plenty of physics, the Moon can revolve or stay stationary.
It's the Venn diagram of the sky. :)
Any thoughts?

Regards Mark Vials