Re: Re: Roleplaying a Taraltaran

From: Graham Robinson <graham_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 14:24:19 +0100

>IMO "running a HQ game in Glorantha" includes mystics, because in
>Glorantha there are mystics, with rules or without rules.

In my opinion, "running a HQ game in Glorantha" does not include mystics, because MOST people do not play with mystics in their games. (The seriously broken HW rules perhaps being part of this...) This list is intended for topics likely to be of interest to the average gamer, rather than the dedicated fanatic. For those who really want to discuss running oddities in their campaign, there is the glorantha digest (http://www.rpglist.org/mailman/listinfo/glorantha).

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson