Re: Sartar - Pavis traderoute (but not Auld Wyrmish)

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2003 03:57:53 +0300 (EEST)

On Fri, 4 Jul 2003, Jane Williams wrote:

Gah! Thank you Jane. _Swenstown_ is of course what I meant. That's what I get from trusting this memory...

<snip>
> You might also want to consider a route through
> Swenstown: yes, it involves crossing Prax, probably
> via Tourney Altar and Horn Gate, and approaching Pavis
> up the River of Cradles, but it *is* an option :)

This is what I was thinking. Boldhome-Swenstown-Pimpers Block -> there should propably be at least a trail, if not a proper road, from there towars that almost 90 degree bend in the Aldachur - Pavis road. Or as an alternative one can head towards moonbroth.

I bet there are loads of trails and smaller roads that just don't show up on the map scale. It looks like a huge detour to take the mountain road via Blue Boar fort and then start back South-East.

Anyway, it's a large band of Humakti on a mission for the prince (1600 ST), so they aren't really that afraid of the praxians.

> On-line maps: try this one to start with:
>
> http://www.glorantha.com/new/fan/GMPGenertela.pdf
>
> And I found that by a combination of Google and the
> Issaries site. They list maps here:
>
> http://www.glorantha.com/new/fan/maps.html
>
> and it's worth looking in Lokarnos, too, of course.

Again, thank you Jane.

Isn't the hour getting a tad late in Britain too? (I have a game to run all too soon here. Research, research...)

        -Adept