Re: Re: Paper Wars

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 11:16:26 -0700

- Richelieu

> Interesting thought about using coins - the more important you are, the
bigger
> denomination coin you get... :)

Kinda happens that way with lead figures too - most humans fit well on a US Penny, truely heroic-sized ones get a Nickel, as do most trolls. I haven't had to graduate to a quarter yet. Ducks and trollkin *don't* get dimes, they get pennies :-). I usually buy a roll of pennies ($.50 per roll), let my wife pick through for anything important/rare, and use the rest for bases. Considering the alternatives are 2-50 times more expensive, I'll stick with recycling money, thanks.

RR