Re: Collectible value of Nomad Gods and WB&RM

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_at_...>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 06:24:23 -0000

Carl wrote:

> I have a copy of Nomad Gods in excellent condition and a copy of
> White Bear and Red Moon that is missing its board. Both have all
> their counters... Any input on the collectible value of these
> would be appreciated.

Rick Meints' www.glorantha.info site lists typical auction prices for old RuneQuest/Glorantha material:

http://www.glorantha.info/collectors/collectors.html

The list suggests a current price of $50 for WB&RM and $100 for NG. (Rick says: "The Current prices on my chart are what the item often goes for at auction, disregarding the occasional steal or outlandishly high bid.").

Notwithstanding the list, the sidebar text says "WB&RM and Nomad Gods are very rare ($100 or more)."

It's up to you what you do with this info viz a vis setting your minimum bid. I'd suggest emailing Rick if you want to get an update on the state of the market. He is a very honest man (and runs the auctions at many of the RuneQuest/Glorantha themed conventions).

Cheers, Nick