Re: Indigestible obscurities

From: Julian Lord <jlord_at_...>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 09:26:41 +0200

Oliver :

> >So, more helpfully, is there a better pithy summary of
> >Arkat/Nysalor/Gbaji, suitable for Glorantha newcomers and condusive to
> >fun gaming?
>
> The problem with a question like that is that the subject is ancient history
> for most modern Gloranthans (17th century types) and is in my opinion anyway
> probably the supreme exemplar of Gloranthan cultural relativity.

Actually, one of the PCs in one of the games I run is one of the Arkats (but he doesn't know it yet), so I don't think that the question is just ancient history nor supremely relative.

OTOH, I think that the question should be left officially unanswered. An official answer might endanger my game more than it already is, for starters.

Julian Lord