Re: HQ Opinions

From: Olli Kantola <newsalor_at_...>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 00:10:24 +0300 (EEST)

On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 Mark Galeotti wrote:

>1. What do people think of the Homelands approach? Is there enough
>of a basis there to start you off?

I haven't received my copy yet, but I think 10 cultures is great! I know that Kralorela is not in and I think that's a pity, but at least Teshnos made it. Not everyone likesHheortlings. I do, but it's a pity if Joe the Un-initiated doesn't like HQ because it's a game about a bunch of cattle thieves. =)

Don't forget, ye with little faith, you can find out more about Teshnos in Zin Letter! ;)

Olli Kantola

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.