Re: Music for/in HeroQuest

From: Mandacaru <mandacaru_at_...>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 15:29:03 -0000

Stu:

> Okay, open competition for those who have 'talent' in this field.
> What's the best Gloranthan version of 'Itsy-bitsy, teeny-weeny,
> yellow polka-dot bikini'? Or has it already been done?

This is it (in the absence of competition):

Bop bop bop bop bopopopopopopop

She was afraid to look at her belly
She was as nervous as she could be
She was afraid to look at her belly
She was afraid of what she would see

Two three four tell the people what she saw

It was an Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Avatar of Gorakiki That she saw for the first time today
An Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Avatar of Gorakiki To the Night Hag, she started to pray

Two three four stick around we'll tell you more

Bop bop bop bop bopopopopopopop

She was shocked to hear the instructions (badadup) But she's pulled down a bit pot of woad (badadup) She was shocked to hear the instructions (badadup) And she's applying it with a dried toad (badadup)

Two three four tell the people what she saw

It was an Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Avatar of Gorakiki That she saw for the first time today
An Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Avatar of Gorakiki And she's hidden herself in the hay

Two three four then stick around we'll tell you more

Bop bop bop bop bopopopopopopop

Now she's afraid to come out of the stable And I wonder what she's gonna do
Now she's afraid to come out of the stable And the poor little girl's turning blue

Two thee four tell the people what she saw

It was an Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Avatar of Gorakiki That she saw for the first time today
An Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Avatar of Gorakiki So in the stable, she wanted to stay

>From the Night Hag to the woad
>From the woad to the toad
>From the toad to the stable

Guess there isn't any more i love this song!!

Apologies for all the terrible acts involved in writing the above. But, do I get a Mars Bar? I could send you my postal address in a private email perhaps? Keith, if you can improve the second half I'll forward half the mars bar to Manchester.

Sam.