Re: Geo's question

From: Julian Lord <jlord_at_...>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 21:33:45 +0200

Gerald :

> You've gotten the most official reply possible, but here is my spin from
> my game- maybe it will help.
>
> The entry on "Inns in Sartar" in Barbarian Adventures tells how
> outsiders THINK these are inns, but they aren't.

Well, I guess that the "Inns in Sartar" article is valid generally speaking, and indeed sheds light on Heortling hospitality, but AFAIK the article is to be somewhat gregged by the MoLaD article on Geo's.

Geo can very well be seen as the exceptions to the article in question.

I think that the key, as usual, is not to insist on too rigid an interpretation
of previously published material. Just do whatever feels best ; i.e. YGWV & MGF.

Unless of course it's excellent Greydog Inn stuff from TotRM, in which case you can simply use it straight out of the book ... :-)

Julian Lord