To kill a walktapus

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 09:45:12 +0300 (EEST)

Here's something that's been bothering me for years and years.

Urox is the chaos killer of the heortlings, and by all accounts his followers are pretty good at what they do.

But an Uroxis response to sighting chaos is to "fly off the handle" and hack at it with a big sword or two... But traditionally this is the absolute worst one can do when faced with a walktapus.

Ok, so these days we know that only one part of a walktapus will retain the spark of life, and the uroxi won't be responsible for creating thirty more. He still can't kill it.

When this has come up, I've assumed that the blades of an uroxi in his god-inspired berserk frenzy do more than just mundane blades of bronze. Somehow the uroxi should be able to kill the regenerating horrors dead, dead, dead.

What do you guys think?

        -Adept