Couple questions

From: Moah, platypus powaaa! <MOAH_at_...>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 20:00:07 +0100

Hi,

My first question is a copyright issue, in case anyone from Issaries is on this list: what's the status of free translation of the stuff from issaries.com? I'm kind of planning translating the voices in french for my friends and would be player, and I'd like to know if I'm allowed to post it somewhere public for the whole french speaking community or if it breaks copyright of some sort.

My second question is about the gloranthan background given in the Hero Quest book. It mentions the death of Orlanth and hunt for Boyant. Since I'm planning to run the Sartar rising adventures, I was wondering if these were spoilers for that, or if they were independant.

Thanks all,
Moah, platypus powaaa!

(PLATYPUS, not WALKTAPUS)