Re: Re: Examples

From: donald_at_...
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 13:36:48 GMT

In message <1617744942-BeMail_at_cr593174-a> "Alexander G. M. Smith" writes:

>It's for figuring out the resistance to whatever the PCs are doing, combat
>or not. If they ever do the same thing twice, it will become easier.

If you're doing it on the fly, just pick an appropriate one of the sample resistances on pgs 274/5. Boost a bit if you think it should be augmented but don't bother with the maths.

I'd only make exceptions for important NPCs who I'd done a sheet for beforehand so I could work out appropriate augments easily.

--
Donald Oddy
http://www.grove.demon.co.uk/