Re: Hiia armor?

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 00:18:07 -0000

I seem to remember that the map of Pent back in the RQ Glorantha boxed set had quite a lot of Pent north of the snowline. So in Glorantha at least, the answer would seem to be yes.

> And btw, do the Upland Marsh freeze in winter ?

I doubt if it freezes solid all over, or Delecti would have been dealt with some time ago. At the edges, yes, IMG at least. Because I picked up a load of details about life in the Fens (quite near me) that I want to use for my Marshedgers :)

> Skyfall Lake ? (Ah, to show them the glittering icefall that
happens only once in a
> century, the time when the greatest Uz heroquesters climb the Ice to
> bring back things from the Sky).

That's such a gorgeous idea that it's got to be true!