Re: AA vs KL

From: herkabg <russ_cole_at_...>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 16:21:19 -0000

As has been mentioned by others this would be a very major task with a bearing in mind that KL is a major god on a level with Orlanth and so any attempt to harm her is going to meet great resistance. Apart from the basic difficulty of harming such a powerful entity, you can rest assured that once they find out there will be many VERY powerful Uz heroes doing there best to jump into any heroquest and sort the meddling hoomans out.

KL is the Uz and without her they cease to be Uz so any attack on her is an attack on all Uz including AA. I would assume that even AA ruled tribes would have worshippers of Korastang as this aspect of KL is crucial for reproduction of the race.

The rebirth of the ooo would most certainly be of benefit to the AA Uz and I would assume that this would be a better goal for them than trying to harm their own race. They may not always agree with the Great Mothers in Dagori Inkarth, but they get on a darn site better with them than with most humans!