RE: Re: AA vs KL

From: Frédéric Cloutier <dreaddomain_at_...>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 12:43:37 -0500

: Quite possibly true - but then why would the AA faction want to get a
: bunch of hoomans involved? I was trying to come up with a suggestion
: in which the trolls would see the use of human involvement - in this
: case there is a human heroquest with a proven track record of working
: that they would surely know about (trolls are unlikely to forget
: Arkat after all).

: The other option I mentioned (birthing a new OOO) would probably need
: human intermediaries to Esrola for the wooing as Esrola's support
: within the world is primarily human.

I see. So you are suggesting the AA faction would actively use the homanz pc (and their motivations) to do their bidding. In the end the hoomanz would not get what they wanted (KL hurted) but the AA would. Devious. I was not considering something like that at first but it is an excellent idea as well...

MSN Messenger : discutez en direct avec vos amis ! http://messenger.fr.msn.ca/