Re: Re: AA vs KL

From: Frédéric Cloutier <dreaddomain_at_...>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 12:56:43 -0500

: AA has a significant human (or, at least, non-Uz) component, being
: the God of Surface Darkness and all -- my thought is maybe that human AA
: cultists are trying to bring the OOO back as a human link to Darkness;
that
: might hurt Kygor Litor and help AA. Which ties in better with your first
: approach; retelling the life of AA and OOO but replacing the Uz elements
: with human ones -- sort of an Uz-ecotomy of the myth. Get rid of the
: Pharaoh but don't let the Uz bosses back in either.

You guys are full of good idea! I somehow get the feeling this story will be worth telling.

MSN Search, le moteur de recherche qui pense comme vous ! http://fr.ca.search.msn.com/