Re: Re: Illuminated Uroxi?

From: Stephen Tempest <e-g_at_...>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 18:57:37 +0000

Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...> writes:

>(thinking) You know, seriously, that's an idea. Death
>is a special case of Separation, after all. I wonder
>if Death magic *could* be used to induce memory loss?
>I'm sure there were bits of Humakt's history where he
>lost/gave up bits of personality, memory, and so on.

Darkness magic might also be a profitable path, since Nysalor was a god of Light. Symbolically, Illumination could be represented as opening your inner eye, so to remove Illumination, you have to find a way to blind yourself again.

"If thine [inner] eye offend thee, pluck it out." Maybe a visit to Gerra's Descending Pyramid in Spol would be in order?

Stephen