Re: Re: Illuminated - help!

From: S. Ben Melhuish <sben_at_...>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 11:04:52 -0800

Rob wrote:

> Nick Brooke has a great section about illumination on his
> website.

Are you referring to
http://www.btinternet.com/~nick_brooke/moonie/illumination.htm? This was a good article, and it has helped somewhat. Also, a search on Lokarnos (which is running slower than molasses, by the way) for "illumination" led to some other interesting sources.

I have a better idea of how I might use illumination in a game now.

Is it still an important part of How Glorantha Works? Will illuminated beings play a major role in the Hero Wars, as they are canonically envisioned?

Thanks --