Re: Lunars "Gone Native"

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 21:05:30 -0800

>Now in addition to the player that wants to play the SunDomer in my
>Hoertling DP campaign I've got one who wants to play a Lunar Soldier
>that's "gone native". What are the implications of this? Will he
>still be able to worship Lunar deities or will they forsake him? How
>in the world am I going to get this guy integrated into the barbarian
>party?

I guess it depends on what "gone native" means. If it means worshipping the deities of natives, then it's going to be hard to worship Lunar deities. If it means having a herd of cattle instead of going home to weed a rice paddy, it should work.

Barbarians may be distrustful of foreigners, but they're practical people. If this soldier saved (or spared) someone's life, he could be accepted at least by those barbarians.

--

David Dunham