MoLaD

From: simonbrayuk_at_...
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 05:38:02 EST

Hi All,

 I got my contributor copy a week ago. Its an okay product, aimed at the lazy GM really. Some of the Hero Bands are nice, the Sword Brothers and Silver Shields being my favourites. Some of the Herobands were too goofy for me (and thats coming from the guy with a weredog, a talking horse and living tattoo in his game). Some just didn't feel Gloranthan at all, but then that would be 'My Glorantha (TM)' wouldn't it. They layout and presentation were better and the side boxes are what really give this product value. However there is one real shame with this and that is the lack of credit to individual writers. Issaries needs to put a list of authors on the website with the articles they wrote, give the people credit where it is due.

Simon